American Chemical Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- General Statement of Principles As described in detail below, any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason – period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
- Statistical Data Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- Personal Information Collected – Order Forms With the exception of credit card info, we store the information from your order form to allow us to track consulting issues or refer to a previous order to help provide some customer service. You may elect to have your information completely removed from this system by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We do not store any type of sales information.
- Information Correction or Removal If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information on our contact page.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance We only offer services and advertise to residents of the United States of America, and thus abide by the data collection and processing regulations of this nation, and not of the European Union. If you are a resident of this EU, your data will be processed on our website according to American laws and standards.