For your preformed containers made of flexible materials―such as paper, metal foil, cellulose and plastic films and textiles―let American Chemical deliver adhesive solutions that offer consistent, problem free performance. We offer adhesives for paper converters and general packagers of industrial and consumer products.
For technical assistance, product performance recommendations, or package integrity testing, let us help you select the best adhesive for your application. Maximize your bag performance with our high bond strength adhesives designed for: a variety of substrates, high peel strength, fast setting and machinability.
The adhesives below represent a few options for the construction of bags:
Water-based Adhesive Choices
- Vinyl Acetate Homopolymer
- Aquence CG-070A
- High quality, water resistant, fast setting general purpose packaging adhesive used particularly for glued lap applications where good “retack” is required. Meets composition requirements of Indirect Food Additive Regulations 21 CFR 175.105 “Adhesives”.
- Aquence CG-034A
- Manufacturer’s joint for case and carton forming, single-face laminating. Meets composition requirements of Indirect Food Additives Regulation 21 CFR 175.105 "Adhesives"
- Adhesin® Ultra Contol 33-034A
- A good choice for manufacturers' joints, for case and carton forming, and for single-face laminating.
- Adhesin® Ultra Control 33-070A
- Adhesin Ultra Control 33-070A is a high quality, water resistant, fast setting general purpose packaging adhesive. It is particularly useful for glued lap applications where good "re-tack" is required.
- A general purpose water-based adhesive.
- WB0353 is a fast tack, solvent free, general purpose case and carton seal adhesive with easy cleanup
- Fulatex® PD0330
- A general purpose PVA.
- Flex glue copolymer
- A Water-based flex glue; fast, high tack and very versatile.