American Chemical – Celebrates 25 yrs. 1987-2012
When you purchase your adhesives from American Chemical, you are not just calling an order taker like the catalog guys. Our sales engineers are adhesives experts who can answer your hard, technical questions and find the right adhesive to meet the need of your project.
We keep a wide variety of adhesives for many applications onsite. When you need a rush order, you can depend on American Chemical to ship it out today.
Our Mission Statement values your success…
American Chemical, Inc. values our customers and views success as being solely dependent upon the ability to help our customers succeed by using our adhesive and technical services. Our entire staff is dedicated to serving you, our customer. We know this philosophy works because we earn more new sales from referrals by satisfied customers than any other source.
Our Vision Statement is to keep our employees focused on you…
- Consistently maintain customer satisfaction
- Grow from a regional to a national supplier of adhesives and technical services
- Partner with other adhesive suppliers to further improve service to our customers
- Maintain a culture of social responsibility and pride for our community
Our Diversity Statement helps us support each other…
At American Chemical, Inc. we respect the differences that make each of us unique. Valuing diversity is a key component of our organizational culture.
We recognize and leverage the many aspects of diversity to help create an environment where all employees can thrive and contribute to American Chemical’s growth and success.
And lastly, our Business Philosophy lets you know where we stand…
- Our first responsibility is to serve our customers
- Second is the well-being of the employee
- Third is profit
- And lastly, a percentage of profit and/or time and talent shall be given back to the community.
Philosophy inspired by Elmer L Anderson, Former Governor of Minnesota and Former President & CEO of HB Fuller Company.